Enabling process agility and empowering employees with the right information remains a challenge in today’s demanding marketplace. With a component content management system (CCMS), enterprises can fuel digital transformation, maintain control and achieve enhanced employee experience.
IDC recently conducted a study* to identify the key benefits of adopting a CCMS to achieve overall productivity gains and knowledge reuse in a world challenged by the overwhelming data surge. The research looked at the:
- Key drivers and challenges
- CCMS as an enabler for digital transformation
- Impact on employee experience and productivity
- Rise of enterprise knowledge hubs to centralize information
Download this IDC Technology Spotlight, The Future of Knowledge Management: Agile, Governed and AI-ready Componentized Content Services.
* IDC Technology Spotlight, sponsored by SDL, The Future of Knowledge Management: Agile, Governed and AI-ready Componentized Content Services, May 2019.